Academic Papeer - open to bidding
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $158 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
You should complete your assignment in no more than 3,500 words. 5 marks are awarded for staying within 10% of this word limit. Show the word count in your assignment and note that any work over 3,500 words may be disregarded.
Make sure you align your answer with the following brief;
Please ensure that you include as appendix (a) the Strategic Framework for the above named organisation so that the module tutor can refer to it when marking. This will need to be contained in one A4 page.
In 1,500 words
1) For IBM Corp. create an HR Strategy that is integrated with the business strategy
Ensure that you:
a) Briefly outline the business strategy you are addressing and the resulting HR issues and challenges.
b) Apply the theory on Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM models and characteristics as appropriate) and evidence from the case study organisation and the strategic framework to create the HR strategy
c) Explain how the main features of this HR strategy will enable the business strategy.
2) Choose one of the following areas and state clearly which one you have chosen:
• Creation of a high performance culture
• Future recruitment and selection practice taking into account the impact on employer branding
• Management of the psychological contract and employee engagement
• Appropriate leadership through change
In 2,000 words
a) Explain and justify why it is important for the organisation to address this, making appropriate links back to the previous discussion on HR strategy
b) Say what the organisation should do using current theory and practice to back up and fully justify the points you make.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online