This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $279 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$155 - $295 USD
We are looking for qualified freelance scholarly/academic writers who can expertly write scholarly manuscripts in consumer psychology, behavior, and any disciplines related to hospitality and tourism industry
• The manuscript needs to cover from introduction, literature review, methodology, result, discussion, conclusions, and to references, comprising a total wordcount of around 7,500, excluding references
• Bidders do own research, including research design, data collection, and statistical analysis
Requirements for the writers:
• Have passion for research writing and good command of English
• Have solid experiences in research writing and publication
• Capable of conducting literature review, research design and statistical analysis
• Have knowledge of APA/MLA/Chicago /Harvard/ Referencing and In-text Citation.
• Have access to renowned scholarly databases
• Conduct 100% plagiarism free works
• Able to propose research topics and outlines
Please do not bid if you do not have experience in such kind of work. Please send us your CV and sample in publication.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online