Attached is my R system stat assignment, i need it ASAP.
Please follow below instructions:
When solving the problem keep in mind that:
• you need to generate your own data and you can do that in R using
• you know how type I and II errors and power are defined
• you can add comments in the R program as commented-out sentences.
and I received e-mail that when using R software,
2. Hand in your raw R script (NOT R output text file!). Please try to minimize the amount of files and I suggest you to make copious comments on the R file and avoid sending additional files with derivations,.
3. Please clean your script in the following way:
1) R scripts should be named after the assignment number and your student ID, e.g. A1_studentID.R (for assignment1). Also note that it's easier in unix system if the file name does not contain white spaces or special characters.
2) The R script must be executable, that is, it does not contain anything that will terminate the script (a comment without "##" or uncommented prompt sign ">", etc...)
3) When reading in data files, please name your data the exact same way as I suggest you (I will post guideline for assignments prior to the due date)
I would also really appreciate that you mask the portion of codes where you read in your data or [url removed, login to view]() or "[url removed, login to view]()" using "##" if you need to produce extra tables, use build in functions such as "[url removed, login to view]()"
4) Please do not produce a plot using "plot()" function directly in your codes. Instead, try print everything using either "print()" or if you wish to produce a plot as an external file, try "pdf()" or "png()" functions.
5) remember to "[url removed, login to view]()" for any random generation or sampling of the data so I can reproduce your results.
6) MOST IMPORTANTLY: return all the required outputs in a convenient form with annotations. i.e. print(paste("parameter alpha is", 0.1)) or c("parameter1"= 0.1, "maximized at" = 10.4)
If these were not in the R output file I produced using your script, marks will be deducted accordingly.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
Experienced statistician with lot of practical knowledge in field. Expert in all kind of hypothesis/statistical analysis using tools like SPSS, R, Stata, SAS and AMOS
Hi I have a post graduation diploma on statistic and 3 years experience.I can do your job within 3 days with great quality. Please let know ASAP to start the work. Thanks in advance