This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £739 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I have written a 60k word book about alcohol and health. It's self-published and is only available via Amazon [url removed, login to view]
I need it translated into French, Italian, German and Spanish.
My ideal translator in each language will have the following:
1. Be a native speaker/writer - preferably bilingual
2. Humanities degree, including English
3. Experience in writing about medicine at a fairly intelligent level
4. A good sense of humour
5. Understanding of British humour, and how to convert it into his/her own language
6. Experience of translating general non-fiction from English
Although my book is based on serious medical research, it is written in a lively manner. So the translators I am looking for should ideally share some of my motivations: in particular, understanding the importance of accurate reporting of scientific evidence, but being able to convey these dry facts in an engaging way.
I understand enough French, Spanish and Italian to be able to judge a translator's skills, so I will need to see examples of previous work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online