Presentation Slides (Organisational Resource Management)
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 3
You are a Marketing Manager of a University/College in the UK and have to consider a new product launch for it by performing a marketing plan, using appropriate models and techniques, emphasising the importance of marketing within business plans and strategies; the processes of market development in a dynamic business environment; the role of new technologies and information systems used in marketing strategy and planning.
Some example for the new product launch can be (Part time courses, Online courses, etc)
1. Understand and critically appraise the importance of marketing within the development of business plans and strategies.
2. Evaluate and analyse the processes of market development in a dynamic business environment.
3. Evaluate and analyse the linkages between marketing and operations in manufacturing, service and not-for-profit organisations.
4. Critically evaluate, appraise and analyse the place of information systems and new technologies in developing business and marketing strategies and planning.
A total of 15 PPT Slides are required.
The presentation content will constitute 75% of the grade with the presentation skills/style constituting the remaining 25%
More details will be given to the winning bidder.
DEADLINE: MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 24-36HOURS
Ridiciliously high bids will be ignored. Maximum: £25 can be awarded as it is a small project but a lot more to come.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online