I am looking For a Great writer who doesn’t make mistakes and writes like a professional. I will be posting couple of projects and will stay with the writer who is the CHEAPEST as price of an issue as well as writer who has amazing writing skill, follows writing instructions well composes great material has no grammatical and punctuation mistakes etc. Most Importantly I must mention if I don’t get a cheap enough price ill just resource back to my original to go to source.
A minimum of eight research sources, of which at least three shall be primary sources, must be used in preparing the paper. No more than two on-line sources may be used. Be careful in using website and internet sources. Evaluate them and be sure they are scholarly. Under no circumstances may Wikipedia be used as a cited source, nor may general encyclopedias or dictionaries. Encyclopedias, etc. can be useful as general background information, and, may make up part of a working bibliography for your own use, and may be used as part of the consulted-but not cited- ‘’Works Consulted & Cited” for the paper.
For the Paper:
• A strong, clearly focused thesis.
• Well-organized and well-written support of the thesis based on research and your own analysis and synthesis of research and reading.
• A clear conclusion that brings closure to your thesis and its support.
• 8 PGES, not counting footnotes or endnotes. ‘’ Works Consulted and Cited,” any appendices, charts, illustrations, graphs, or addenda any kind.
• Citations are to be in endnotes or footnotes.
• Paper to be emailed to me by November 24th for me to review and ask for any changes to be made if necessary.
• Jeffersons’s influences on the writing of the United States Constitution
• As US minester to France (some aspect of this)
• Relationship with, and views on the College of William and Mary as a student and later
• Jeffereson as a Givernor of Virginia
• Jefferson & George Wythe
• Jefferson & will and its significance(s)
• Jefferson and the implications of the Kentucky Resolution
• Jefferson’s biase in favor of France- their sources and impact on American policy
• Jefferson’s mandate to James Madison to protect his “legacy”
• Jefferson and the burial
• Jefferson referred in his writing to only four histories of Virginia that he admired; john Smith’s or 1624, Rober Beverley’s(1705, William Stith’s (1747) and Sir William Keith’s (1738). Using three of these, as well as other sources, develop and support a thesis that explains why Jefferson would have particular favored these histories.
• The influence of DR. William Small on Jefferson
• George Mason’s influence on Jefferson’s political thinking
• Jefferson’s Notes on the State of Virginia appears in some ways to b e a rather haphazard collection on his ideas on a variety of subjects, and certainly isn’t a great literary work. Leaving aside its purpose as a response to de Barbe- Marboi’s request for information do you discern any particular pattern or order to the material in Notes… and in there any arguable purpose or purposes I arrangement of material, content, or meaning of the work beyond responding to Barbe- Marbois?
• “…we have the wolf by the ears, and can neither hold him, nor safely let him go,”
All the above are suggestions only. You are free to use one of them, modify and use it.