Law/Technology Essay ~1000-1200 Words (3rd Year University Level)
This project was awarded to dmjuma for $49 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Pick ONE of the two Topics:
1) Describe the challenges that the Internet has posed for Copyright legislation. Compare the legislative responses to these challenges in the US and Canada, including discussion of the appropriate Copyright Acts and judgements that have been rendered by the courts. Where appropriate, select legal cases to support your analysis.
2) Define and explain the provisions of Trademark law. Describe some of the challenges that the Web and Web applications pose for Trademark. Provide and discuss relevant examples of these challenges have been addressed by amendments to Trademark Law and the courts. Where appropriate, select legal cases to support your analysis..
Choose ONE of the topics above, and formulate a response that takes the shape of a short essay. Your response must include:
• a title,
• an introductory paragraph announcing what you aim to do in your essay,
• a main section in which you present relevant information and arguments, and
• a reference section that lists all sources you have cited.
Make sure to properly reference all secondary texts you are using, and follow appropriate writing guidelines as cited in the syllabus. Use proper in-text citations. Even if you paraphrase secondary materials, make sure to cite the sources. The reference list must follow MLA guidelines. However, references to cases should use the names of the plaintiff and the defendant (Roe vs. Wade) followed by an indication if the date the judgment was rendered, the Court in which the judgment was rendered, and details of how you accessed the case material (typically an URL) with the date the URL was accessed. In the case of Laws you should not the appropriate title of the Act concerned, the date it was passed (if appropriate) and the URL which provided access to the contents of the Act along with the date you accessed the material.
ASSIGNMENT WILL BE SUBMITTED ON [url removed, login to view] THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE PLAGIARISM FREE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online