Topic- How do consumers justify (own) dysfunctional consumer behavior?
Identify THREE journal articles directly related to the topic. These articles must be from a peer-reviewed, reputable academic journal and must directly deal with main issues related to the topic selected. The research should be seminal, reputable, and relevant to the topic.
REVIEW each of the articles individually. Follow the procedure given below:
• Describe the research problem (problem definition, background, context, importance of the problem) as defined by the author(s)
• Identify research question(s)
• Identify research motivation and/or objectives
• Discuss the research method
• Provide an overview of key findings
• Review conclusions
• Offer a critical assessment of findings and conclusions in terms of their contribution to the existing body of knowledge
• Provide your own personal judgement about strong and weak points in the article (e.g. you can tell what you liked and what you did not like about the article and why)
• Assess what makes this article unique and how it is related to other research you know (e.g. draw links to the other article).
While reviewing, make sure that your discussion is rigourous, consistent, clear, and succinct. Provide enough synthesis of your own at the end - scrutinise arguments, raise questions, and criticise inconsistencies or invalid assumptions.
Note- The selection of article must be done in agreement with me, and referenced in tune with APA 6th Edition.
Deadline- Three to four days
14 freelancers are bidding on average $103 for this job
I am an accomplished academic writer with over six years experience, I have delivered over 3000 academic papers over this period. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality paper for you. Check PM for more details.