The goal of this paper is for you to come up with a topic of interest based on our course material, and investigate this topic with empirical, peer reviewed articles. You will be expected to summarize relevant research from empirical journals, reputable websites (Wikipedia does not count) and your text book that provide some insights to your question. You must use at least 10 sources, and they must be referenced apa style. This paper should be between 5 and 6 pages double-spaced (not including the reference page). Remember that any information that does not come directly from your own head needs to be referenced, even if it is reworded. It is okay to quote authors, but note that as a general rule, too much quoting does not illustrate integration of the work on your part. This is an individual assignment, and should be completed on your own.
Do you introduce your topic/question and provide some reasons why it is important to consider, and do you present an organizational framework? (5 points)
• Do you use research or support from your reading/review to support the importance of your topic?
• Do you tell the reader what to expect in your paper?
o Hint: Something like: “My topic is…”. "It is important because..”. “My paper will first discuss…. Then go on to cover… Then consider….. Finally my paper will end with…”
Do you adequately cover your topic with relevant empirical research and/or research summaries from reliable sources? (40 points)
• Do you summarize findings in an integrative manner (not separate summarizes of research findings)?
• Do you draw reasonable conclusions to your topic/question based on the research you’ve summarized?
• Do you leave your opinion out of your writing, and report on the facts/information you have learned?
General editing (5 points)
• 5-6 double spaced pages, 1 inch margins, 12 point font (new times roman)
• APA formatted reference page
• References within your paper when applicable
• Little/None grammatical/writing errors
Example Topics: Why does our memory get worse with age? How do children make friends? How does someone develop schizophrenia? Why do people develop different attitudes?
8 freelancers are bidding on average $107 for this job
I can do your work professionally. Great quality work will be provided to you in order to resolve your problem, make future relations, and enhance my competency and profile value.
Brother! I am software engineer but i did study psychology as a elective course in my degree. I can show you. I will provide you quality work, with your requirements. Ready to start your work now. Regards