This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
VBD Report – Task instructions
This assessment task asks you to address an issue which has occurred within the Brisbane branch of your organisation.
The issue has been referred to the Management Group of the organisation by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Each member of the group has been tasked with preparing a report that addresses the issue. When completed the report will be forwarded to the CEO for consideration. Whichever member of the management team submits the best report will be promoted.
Note: You will be assigned an issue in your tutorial in Week 3.
Tips for writing the report:
Use the template on the following pages to structure your brief. You can modify the structure any way you like but be sure to include a cover page that has your name, student number and word count on it. No word count = instant 10% penalty.
You have been notified by your general manager that four of the line managers in your department have resigned in the last six weeks due to them not having enough say in decision making.
The report could be structured around the following headings:
2. Definition of the issue and explanation of the function/s of management to which it relates
3. Analysis of the issue framed by theories learnt in the unit and the function (or functions) of management that best addresses the issue and suitable approaches to overcome it. Include consideration of relevant environmental factors that may impact on the issue for your virtual business.
4. Recommendations for your virtual business on a course of action for addressing the issue including explanation of how the recommendations will help the organisation achieve a successful outcome.
5. The report needs to be structured and written in such a way that the CEO will have no problem reading and understanding it. This also means that you need to provide justification and support for your analysis/arguments.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online