Assist U.S contract worker living abroad to register for U.S TIN/ Tax number

  • Status Closed
  • Budget $30 - $250 USD
  • Total Bids 4

Project Description

Note: We are not focusing on bids above US$50 for this project.

A non-American client who is living in the Caribbean but is now required to have a TIN number because they earn income from U.S companies is desirous of having an individual residing in the United States and totally familiar with the tax system to handle their TIN registration as speedily and efficiently as possible.

Whatever may be the accepted bid, we are wiling to pay 50% of the threshold (milestone) upfront and the remaining 50% once the registration process is completed and a verifiable TIN number is provided.

If you are not residing in the United States and is not familiar with signing up foreign nationals for TIN in such cases, please do not apply. Also, if your threshold (milestone) is more than 50% of the amount you are bidding, please reconsider.

The most qualified amount the lowest range of bidders would be given consideration, once we are satisfied that it is a project they can handle.

Get free quotes for a project like this

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online