I have financial data in one format which must be converted into another report format
1. Copy data from Report format 1 (Spreadsheet 1) and paste to Report format 2 (Spreadsheet 2)
2. Spreadsheet 2 is password protected for both file and worksheet
3. Must firstly unlock Spreadsheet 2 (Password provided)
4. By way of mapping and lookup (eg value for Sales Type A in Spreadsheet 1, Sheet 1, Cell B10 to be copied to Spreadsheet 2, Sheet 3, Cell C20
5. Must convert numbers in Spreadsheet 1 which has decimals to whole(round numbers) first
6. Password protect the file, worksheets using same Password
The VBA, macro must be simple enough for me to update in future as there may be additional accounts ledger added in Report 1/ Report 2.
I have done that every days in my jobs. My colleague calls me "King of Excel VBA" because I have made the excel tool to make their life easier. 1 days manual jobs can be done in just one click.