Looking for Accountant/Bookkeeper for 2012 Taxes

I need an accountant to help with filing 2012 taxes in the US and Singapore. My basic situation:

- I had a LLC back in the US, where I was earning income as a disregarded entity prior to coming to Singapore in August 2012.

- I have a private limited company here in SG, where I pay myself a monthly salary.

- I do/did client work at both companies.

Specific areas I need help/advice with:

- Navigating US income reporting as a US citizen living abroad for <6 months, working for a company that I own

- US federal and state returns

- W-9s/W-8s

Please have experience with both US and Singapore taxation.

Skills: Accounting, Finance, Tax, Tax Law

See more: the accountant, taxes accounting, taxes accountant, need an accountant for taxes, income taxes accounting, income in accounting, help i need a accountant, bookkeeper work, bookkeeper looking for work experience, accounting for income taxes, accountant need, us citizen living abroad, accountant bookkeeper, private accountant, looking for accountant, i need bookkeeper, do i need an accountant for my limited company, company accountant, bookkeeper looking for work, an accountant, accounting for taxation, accounting finance need accountant, accounting companies, accounting accountant, US taxation

About the Employer:
( 1 review ) Singapore, Singapore

Project ID: #4239384

1 freelancer is bidding on average $20 for this job


more details

$1500 USD / hour
(2 Reviews)

Hi, Please see your PMB for my proposal. Cheers!

$18 USD / hour
(0 Reviews)

Dear Sir, We have a full service law firm operating globally. We have a team of legal experts having rich experience in international law, contract drafting and revision, IPR, trademark, copyright , taxation. . We h More

$20 USD / hour
(0 Reviews)