Match bank transactions to share trading transaction, work out realized p&l based on FIFO, construct a balance sheet - repost
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $596 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This is a re-posting of the project. I do not think that i have given enough detail to award the project. This is a project for a programmer with good accounting or access to accounting skills. I will attach a few files as a example. The outcome of the project is having an excel vb program which
1. read in broker and bank transaction details
2. match broker to bank settle trades, including options trading
3. prepare trading result, realised pnl based on FIFO matching.
4. any un-matched bank transactions be listed in a separate sheet
5. construct a PnL statement and a balance sheet
6. there should be a config sheet such that you vb routine can handle multiple brokers and multiple bank statements in csv format
When you bid for the project, please outline how you are going to tackle the problem. Sample files are attached. Below was the original project listed.
Need to match share trading transactions with bank account transactions
Group similar bank transactions together based on user defined key words
List unmatched transactions
Share trading settles in T+3days. It should match bank transactions on T+3 days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Flexibility to handle different bank account transaction downloads, I.e diff bank has diff column headings. User can specify column names
Flexibility to handle different broker transaction downloads, again user specified column headings
Work out share trading p&l with FIFO principal
Construct a balance sheet
In excel vb code. Must be auditable
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online