Job Description – Part-Time Finance Director
Based: Central London and remote
A leading serviced apartment/corporate housing company is looking for an exceptional, experienced Financial Director to work with the company on developing the financial robustness of the business and taking the company to the next level.
The role is envisaged to encompass 3 to 4 days a month.
Working alongside our CEO, the Finance Director will not only be an exceptional accountant and hands-on with company finances but will also be commercially aware, advising on the best path of growth for the business.
FD duties and responsibilities
• Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
• Play a key role in defining and driving relationships with banks/funds to raise debt and equity capital and organise and attend meetings
• Together with the in-house team, produce a monthly P&L, cashflow and balance sheet.
• Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to the Board and key stakeholders.
• Contribute to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
• Qualified member of a major UK accountancy body – CIMA, ACCA etc.
• Previous experience in raising capital – debt and equity
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
• Ideally some experience of real estate, reits and ecommerce desired
10 freelancers are bidding on average £29/hour for this job
Hello, I am in Costa Rica and can work remotely tu fulfill all of your needs. I can also relocate in order to comply with whatever requirement your company have.