Write a comprehensive business plan for an eCommerce document seller website.
- Status Completed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 7
Develop the marketing and financial components of a Business Plan for a start-up eCommerce document selling website. The focus of the web site is the sale of technical plans, policy and procedures for industrial and mechanical processes. Upon award several competitor web-site will be identified to base the development of the market analysis and industry analysis. The bid award is not low-priced based. The successful award will go to the firm/individual that can demonstrate a comprehensive grasp of this field of eCommerce and the marketing/sales/forecasting associated with that discipline.
Scope of Work
1. Market Analysis(MA) – MA Summary; MA Table; MA Segmentation; Target Market Segment Strategy; Conclusion
2. Industry analysis; Competition and buying patterns; Conclusion
3. Sales Forecast – Sales Strategy; Sales Forecast Table; Explain Sales Forecast; Conclusion
4. Marketing Plan – Strength/Weakness; Opportunities; Threats; SWOT Analysis; Competitive Edge; Marketing Strategy Summary; Conclusion
5. Bottom Line; Startup funding; Explain Startup Funding; General Assumption Table; Explain General Assumptions; Profit/Loss Table; Explain P/L Table; Break-even Analysis Table; Explain Break-even Analysis Table; Conclusion
6. Cash Flow – Cash Flow Table; Explain Projected Cash Flow; Balance Sheet Table; Explain Balance Table; Conclusion
7. Financial Plan – Financial Plan Summary; Ratios Table; Explain Ratios; ConclusionGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online