Convert text into Questions & Answers (Q&A)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The project is to convert text into a series of questions and answers (Q&A) using Multiple Choice Quiz Maker's free download
The subject matter is Australian tax
Stage One: Learning Stage
First pass is to go through and develop Q&As where sufficient information is embedded in the question to enable the correct answer. The purpose of this is to use Stage One as an opportunity to learn through answering questions and to get the right answer from the beginning
Stage Two strips out the embedded information in each question prepared at Stage One and re-present so that the person answering all Stage Two questions needs to be able to answer each question without any prompting or assistance
The Freelancer Job required is to systematically go through the text provided and:
Identify from the material every fact or piece of information available which can be converted from a statement into a question with a factual answer.
There are 15 chapters to be prepared. There is considerably more work to be done at a slightly more advanced level (of English) after this starter project, all tax text to Q&A using [url removed, login to view] multiple choice software.
A sample of the approach is provided (ie examples of what is required)
I am looking for bids to do this work on a unit price per single Q&A. I do not want Questions missed out; likewise I do not want superfluous questions.
Please do not bid an hourly rate because if you do your bid will be IGNORED.
Here is the process:
1. Having read the material & understood what is required;
2. Please download the software (free download trial version) from [url removed, login to view];
3. Select any one of the screenshots (.gif format) and prepare a series of Q&As (Stage One only) from that one page (I will be looking to see that none of the material has been missed & on the other hand there are no superfluous questions & that the grammar, punctuation & logic are sound)
4. Then having prepared maybe 4 or 5 Questions and Answers you should be in a position to bid;
5. Please bid on a unit price per single Q&A.& attach the sample Q&A work that you have done
6. I shall then award contracts to at least two winning bidders & the 15 chapters will be allocated accordingly. If the work is of high quality then more work will immediately follow.
I look forward to working with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online