FORMER IRS AGENT ADVICE NEEDED
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 1
I am looking for a former IRS agent to give me some advice on how to deal with customer issues.
I am a CPA in Illinois, Arizona, and California however have limited experience when dealing with the below issues.
I own an income tax preparation company that primarly targets undocumented workers with ITIN's and I have had some significant issues with the following
1. Income reporting, and supporting income documentation
2. Routing of ITIN w7 application hard copies, and checks to a secure mailing location (commercial receiving agency) where my customers can pick up the check
3. Proving that dependents are US resident aliens
4. When going to the IRS I have had significant difficulties with translating and customer service, as the IRS agents have used their own translator which ends up trying to deny any refund they were originally eligible for, and co-ersing the client to say things that make the client ineligible for a refund.
5. Proving that self employment tax was paid, or if not provable proving that no self employment tax should be due.
6. How to properly file a complaint due to an IRS agent improperly allocating a response to IRS, refusing to accept documentation for a tax audit, or misdirecting a clients check or physical W7 documents.
The right candidate for this job should be a former IRS agent or Tax Attorney whom can help me either create a letter ruling, or direct me to the correct IRC guidance on how to deal with these issues so when presenting information to the IRS I can relate this information to the agent helping us.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online