Daily Deal site Business plan for start up for Investers
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 15
We own a group of companies and for the purpose of our new investors we need a comprehensive Business Plan we are looking for a professionally written business and marketing plan to help us launch a group buying/daily deal website. It will be very similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] but with some USP's.
This plan is for a startup with a plan to start in Dubai UAE and add Oman/ Qatar/ Saudi arabia/ Kuwait by building a franchise model to enter these markets which will be served from HQ in Dubai and must therefore have research and financials relevant to these countries. The business plan should contain all the sections standard and information but can be on the light side unless otherwise required. we shall have all sales and min admin staff in HQ dubai as a start up we want to have off shore in India operations ( support, deal copy writing, etc.)..
The marketing plan needs to be very detailed with marketing cost that isn't back breaking. The marketing should be focused on getting the name out and having customers and merchants sign up.
I'd imagine that the plan should cover things like, but not limited to:
1) how to get press coverage
2) press releases and press release contacts in UAE and MENA
3) how to get bloggers to blog about our site and blog contacts that are relevant in MENA
4) Offline marketing
5) Afiliate marketing plan
6) How to get sales and engage merchants (prelaunch emails, ongoing relationships, repeat business)
7) SEO Plan
8) Social Media Plan (facebook, twitter, linkedin)
9) A list of merchant leads to get the site up and running with at least 1 months deals
10) A step-by-step execution schedule for pre-launch, launch and ongoing marketing.
Please send example of prior work
My ideal bidder would be someone who has experience and contacts in marketing daily deals website/SEO/Social media/advertising copy/lead prospecting/telemarketing etc. that can help me execute the launch and provide ongoing project management, operations management, sales & marketing business services where required.
The initial draft should be ready within 1 week or earlier.
Thanks and good luckGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online