Responsible for all book-keeping and accounting aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
1. Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, project / product budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
2. Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports for the board of Directors.
3. Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
4. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
5. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
6. Other duties as assigned.
7. Liaise with external auditors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
2. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
3. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
We are a medium sized internet company. We have well established and highly profitable websites with over 5,000,000 unique visitors per day. Some of our websites are adult entertainment sites.
We are offering a permanent position for $1500 USD per month. This is a telecommuting position only.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $1779 for this job
Finance, Audit & Accounting expert ready to complete your work on Freelancer.com.au - Hire Me at https://www.freelancer.com/users/2938081.html?ext=1&action=hireme