1042-S IRS tax reclaim from UK PLC

This project was successfully completed by kaycharles for $172 USD in 3 days.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget
$30 - $250 USD
Completed In
3 days
Total Bids
Project Description

I need an accountant familiar with US tax. I believe I need to send a 1042 form to the IRS to claim back some tax that is held but as I am UK citizen we can apparently claim this back. You need to have experience with UK PLC claiming back tax from IRS and also be familiar with 1042-s and 1042 forms and give me guidance on filling out the form or ideally you will fill it out yourselves and hand to IRS if this can be done

Completed by:
Skills Required

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online