Active Directory Assessment Powershell
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
The objective of the project is to create a Powershell script to be executed on a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory in order to check groups and members. We will provide a spreadsheet with the groups and policies that need to be checked and what users are allowed to be members of each group.
- Users that are on the Domain Admins group match list provided on the spreadsheet
- Users that are on the Domain Admins group must not have interactive logon right
- Users that have the interactive logon right match list provided on the spreadsheet
- Query other groups (all names of groups and expected members will be provided on the spreadsheet) and verify if the profiles are correct
The script should output in a easy format for filtering (e.g. CSV) with the name of the user, found mismatch and the name of the group or policy related to the mismatch.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online