Addition of linting targets + lint fixes to codebase
- Status Completed
- Budget $90 USD
- Total Bids 1
This project is to add a "lint" target to the ant build file. The lint target should do the following;
* Download any tools not part of stock ubuntu into the tools directory (see the phantomjs example).
* Check for simple code issues. This can be done with jslint and the closure compiler.
* Check for formatting issues. This can be done with the [url removed, login to view]
* Check correct headers on files;
-*- coding: utf-8 -*-
* vim: set ts=4 sw=4 et sts=4 ai:
* Copyright <date> MITHIS
* All rights reserved.
The coder should then fix any lint problems found in the code.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online