I am looking for an experienced poster to post 10-15 ads 7 days a week.
Bidder should be an EXPERT who is experienced in posting ads on craigslist., and must be successful at posting multiple ads and having them stick. Ads will be posted in the following categories:
• Craigslist: For Sale (Toronto, Canada)
• Kijiji: For Sale (Toronto, Canada)
This will be an ongoing partnership if the first week is successful.
• Must have ALL emails forwarded to my email account.
• You will be responsible to manage your own IP addresses, and verified accounts as needed. (If you are not sure what this means, DO NOT BID.)
• You must have IP addresses that DO NOT GET GHOSTED (If you are not sure what this means, DO NOT BID.)
• You must send me a detailed report of all the ads posted so I can verify they are up and that they do not get flagged or ghosted
• You will need to monitor your posting to verify no ghosting, etc. (If you are not sure what this means, DO NOT BID.)
• Post 10-15 ads a day, Monday - Sunday, at 3 different times (morning, afternoon, evening) EST Eastern Standard Time
• Provide a daily email with links to every ad posted
• Payments will be made weekly via Paypal
Please only bid if you are an experienced Craigslist poster familiar with PVAs, successfully using US-based proxies, and all the things necessary to make ads stick.
Please give me your rate per non-flagged non-ghosted non-blocked ad that sticks for at least 24 hours. I will only pay for ads that meet the requirements, any ads that do not stick will not be paid.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $322 for this job
Hello, I am expert Craig list poster. If your need high quality CL post, Craigslist 100% Live Ad Posting. Please inform me. I will give you Excellent work Thanks sabah khan
Hi, I have the required traits to complete your project successfully. For timely delivery and quality content, you can rely upon me. My ads are live at Craiglist.
My offer: 10-15 ads, 7 days a week, posted on CL, and Kij in Toronto. $250 per week MAX with no payment required for that "per live ad" stuff. All of my ads go Live, and they always stay Live.