Simple Website Marketing
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $177 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
On our website, we have girls who want to make money through companionship and other services. Some of these girls need those money to pay off their debts and other problems such as medical fees for their family. Through our website, users contact the girls on a variety of services and pay them for it. Whatever private payments are between the guys and the girls and we do not collect anything from the girls, not even a single cent commission.
This project needs someone who understands English well to help us post advertisements to many websites every day and provide a report of the urls where they have done so. We need 50 links posted everyday to different websites and up to 2 links from the same website per day.
Here's the breakdown of things that is needed for this project when awarded.
- I will pass you the text and the website link to advertise.
- You will go to online classifieds, forums, websites, etc and post the text and website link on them.
- Go [url removed, login to view] and search for more online classifieds, forums, websites, etc to post.
- We need 50 advertisements posted per day, with up to 2 advertisements allowed on the same website (different category). The advertisements may be on the same websites the next day, just don't flood them on the same day.
- We need a report of the work every 3 days for a start, once we see that the work is done correctly, then the report is on a weekly basis. Later on, we may not need the report at all.
Please quote for 1 month's work. Payment will be made every week. This is a long term project so if you're good, we can work very long time together.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online