Part Time - Serious EBay Seller Needed! Up to $180 per day! - repost
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £538 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I am looking for productive eBay and Amazon sellers with outstanding accounts to add to our team. Some of our sellers are making $1600+ a week.
I am here to look for reliable business relationship and will take good care for every new seller.
These are genuine products. These are not fakes or counterfeit!!
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay.
- Your eBay, Paypal (MUST be verified) or Amazon should be more than 6 months old. Preferably more than a year old.
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc. I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
- You must be able to send reports in excel format in an organized way (I will provide excel spreadsheet).
- You must be able to speak good English.
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it-Now) in Fixed price format for most items.
- You will receive 20% -25% per sale; you will be selling more than one item per day.
- Shipping for most items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day; items will be posted the next working day.
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- Support questions will be forwarded to me and I will write the reply to send
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM? Message me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online