Motion graphics promo video
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5690 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
We are a fast growing design and video production company based in Tokyo, with a wide range of exciting clients. We are looking for a 3D/aftereffects animator, with skills in virtual set building, green screen comping and animation. For a long term partnership.
We have a project is for a very large Japanese advertising agency, it's their promotional reel and a chance to get in with them, with promises of loads of work to come (yes I heard it before too but this time seems good), we are already talking about the next fully funded project for Disney.
We will make a few scenes of the future of advertising, a bit like minority report advertising in shopping centre and home.
There are the scenes,
1) Mapping an animated future newspaper onto an actors piece of paper
2) Creating a future television in a living room
3) A girl walking through a futuristic shopping mall with posters reacting to her
4) Is creating an electic car charger of the future, sending charge to a parked car, which we need to modify too make it brand neutral
5) info-graphics about the companies world wide networks (similar to airplane route animations that fly around the world)
and the best news is we have 3 weeks to make it all.
We can do most of it ourselves but need help, but need someone to take off some of the load and compose our animations into the 3D spaces that need to be created.
please contact me for more information
3D Animation, 3D Modelling, After Effects
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online