Set up Jaspersoft, Jasper reports in AWS and set up dashboard and API - repost
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £24 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a contractor to work with us going forward, not just on this project.
We are an MVNO, looking to move our billing and administration platform front end to a Business Intelligence platform. We have identified that jaspersoft will work (mainly due to the costs of hosting it in the cloud, rather than a huge license cost). We are therefore looking to provide a dashboard for each of our customers for their mobile phone bills (our customers are companies, so they have multiple lines), to analyse usage, see charts etc.
This project can be broken down into small sections, but we are looking for one person to manage everything, so they will need experience of Jaspersoft.
1) The first job is to set up AWS with jaspersoft. ([url removed, login to view]). Advice on the database to use etc. would be required and we would need to approve the infrastructure prior to going forward. This needs to be done in such a way that we minimise AWS usage fees.
2) You will need to set up the dbase to handle incoming call data records (we know the format of these CDRs).
3) Jaspersoft then needs to be linked to an external database where customer information, credit, sim card numbers etc. are stored.
4) Thereafter you need to get a dashboard up and running which customers can see with some training provided to our staff about how to make changes in jaspersoft
5) We then need to integrate API commands into the Jaspersoft dashboard which will allow our customers to turn off SIMs etc.
After this project is finished, we would wish to continue working with the developer to integrate other CDRs, add other APIs etc. in the future.
Although we have identified this as a fixed budget, we are willing to consider an hourly rate for the right developer. We must be able to talk about the project as it progresses on the phone. If you are prefer not to talk to your clients - please do not bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online