This project is based on creating a software that will work with Amazon API and will check products prices of items in Amazon store and notify when they reach certain price or below of set target.
Program needs to be able to handle max. 20 000 products per hour (please remember that Amazon API allows on 10 requests per call or 2 000 per hour so if possible it needs to be sorted in some smart way ).
Program will run 24/7 and be able to save and load his base of products without freezes.
If possible to create automated buying option built -in program.
Program platform : Windows XP and/or Windows 7
What program should do:
- monitor prices of chosen products on Amazon stores in : Germany , United Kingdom and France
- monitor prices of chosen products in above stores for new and used items (also 3rd party sellers)
- alert when price meets desired threshold with sound and pop-up window
- if product meets criteria program should add item to basket and f possible also proceed to checkout
and pay for item.
- if product meets criteria for few sellers at the same time program should add items to basket and f possible also proceed to checkout and pay for item.
- if product meets criteria program should add maximum available quantity of items to basket
- will be able to change Access Key for Amazon Web Services Product Advertising API in options
- will show time in main window
- will be able to change attributes for selected items at once
- program must save current product list and prices every 30 minutes and on shut down
- in case if program is shut down and restarted last watched items has to be loaded back to program memory without any errors or lags ( up to 3 minutes loading time is accepted )
- in case of error program has to inform what error occured and after few seconds has to continue his task automaticly closing error window
Please contact me to get more details.
7 freelancers are bidding on average £878 for this job
Hello Sir, Amazon API expert. I do a lot of amazon stuff on FREELANCER ELANCE ODESK Please check my profile at [url removed, login to view] Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arnab
Hello! I have experience with Amazon API on C# and seems i can solve your project. I am not sure about buying options, but definitely will do my best to implement it too. Sincerely, Vlad.
Can help... I am an Expert... Please check the past projects I have handled and check my reviews for what employers have to say about my work... Can start right now...