This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I wanted to hire services of a software development company in Pakistan to develop e-commerce software.
The sotware company MUST have extensive knowledge of Amazon and eBay business models with prior experience of developing software for their platforms.
Following are the core requirements of the software:
1) Inventory management system with a web based user interface. Access thru geographically dispersed areas is required.
2) Pull each item from inventory database and search it on Amazon/eBay. Search results should bring back product name, image, lowest price offering(s), etc. If multiple matches are found, let the user select the exact match. In case of no match found, software should have capability to automaticllay create a new product page on seller site. Information for the product page should be fetched from the inventory database.
3) Auto-adjust prices of product based on competitor prices; Software should scan thru all the listed products under a given seller account and automatically increase/lower sale prices of the products based on the competitor prices. This should work in real time and for both FBA and non-FBA accounts.
4) Accounting management with optional tax calculator.
5) Other standard features; alerts, permission based access, reports, etc.
6) I would need proprietary rights to the software; the company must be willing to provide design document and source code for all modules.
7) Detailed report of test cases executed from the software company's QA department.
8) Support for product bugs fixes after delivery.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online