Bridge to sim card in cell phone to make calls from one sim and the other will be connected with voip sofswitch
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3437 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
A lot of countries have blocked VOIP and SIP. A few ports of the internet connectivity is open for using the internet but no voice communication such SIP, H323 etc. The idea of the project is:
1. As encryption and tunnel is better than vpn. I need a cell phone APPLICATION with built in encryption and tunnel FEATURE which will register the cell through a LOGIN and PASSWORD to a compatible SoftSwitch. This application must be independent of port restriction of the Internet connectivity provided by the cell company for uninterrupted voice communication.
4. Normally SIP dialer is use to call from the CELL PHONE -> Soft Switch -> connect international calls.
But the sip dialer I am looking for will do completely the opposite. Let put the name of sip dialer I am looking for as MY-SIP DIALER. After the registration is done as mentioned above the Soft-switch will send CALLS to the cell phone through the created encrypted tunnel registration. Once the cell phone receives the call from the Soft-switch using MY-SIP DIALER that CALL will be connected to the dialed local number through SIM2 .
Application in cell phone creates encrypted tunnel through SIM1
SIP/H323 VOIP Call come to a static IP SOFT-SWITCH Cell Phone Receive the call
Using the MY-SIP DIALER connects the call
and then Cell phone uses SIM2 ---------------------------------------------------------------> To the designated number using local cell phone network.
A. GSM based DUAL SIM Cell phone. The cell phone price must be cheap with high talk time.
B. Require Cell phone Operating System OS.
C. Apart from all normal feature of the cell phone it must have the APPLICATION with built in encryption and tunnel FEATURE which will register the cell through a LOGIN and PASSWORD to a compatible Soft-switch through internet by SIM1
D. It must have a MY-SIP DIALER or such dialer that will use SIM2 to connect the desired number coming from the SoftSwitch
5. A very good voice codec must be develop which can delivery high voice quality from SIM2 ----> SIM1 ----> Softswitch -----> Origination side with less bandwidth consumption and/or capacity. Necessary test must be done to measure the bandwidth consumption is minimum which is very very important here.
5. A soft-switch preferably built in ASTERISK with mysql which will be able to do must have ONLINE WEB CAPABILITY:
- secured login and password for each single cell phone and/or a group of cellphones under a single Client.
- billing/cdr on each single cell phone basis and/or a group of cellphones under a single Client
- asr, acd per 15/30/45/60 minutes/ day/ weekly and monthly basis per cellphone and/or a group of cellphones
- asr, acd parameter can be set to confirm a minimum QUALITY against each cell phone and/or a group of cellphones
- A maximum use per day in terms of minute or available balance per cellphone or a group of cell phones
- Cost price and selling price can be set by Client
- registering of cell phone under a Client must be unique
- routing facilities for a group of cellphones where call will be distributed equally
- Choice of VOIP protocol such as SIP/H323 by client for the origination side
- Choice of Voice Codec like g723r63/ g729 by client for the origination side
- MUST HAVE CODEC CONVERSION from SIP G729/G723r63 (origination side) to developed VOICE codec (termination side) with confirm voice quality. Termination side Voice Codec is Fixed to developed voice codec with option of G729/G723r63 can be activated by us if required when bandwidth become cheap.
- Client must be able to add origination side as his customer
- Creae CDR/billing of client as per GMT to match the same of the customer
In Simple way each single cell phone will work as a VOIP gateway
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online