We are at the late phase a server/client application and we need an expert or team to complete the project.
We have an android client end which is basically a camera that takes picture and send to the server, the server will use OpenCV to recognize the math equation in the picture then send it back to client. The client will then displayed the recognized equation for user to edit, then there will be buttons to perform different math operations to the math equation. By choosing any math operation the client will send command to the server once again and the server will do the calculation using SageMath and return the output.
The server SageMath CAS and OpenCV OCR engine are both up and running. Android client is also written though a bit buggy. The client can
* OpenCV OCR accuracy needs improvement
* Android clients needs polishing (users interaction, camera quality, bug fixing etc)
* Server security needs revamp so that only android client app can access the services
* Scalability improvements
* Overall project polishing so that the application is ready to be published on Google Play
You or your team will need the following expertise:
* Highly experienced in mathematics
* Strong OCR programming skills under Linux environment (OPENCV and other similar technologies)
* Linux server knowledge
* Experience with algebra systems such as SageMath, Mathematica etc. You will need to learn SageMath CAS and its syntax.
* Commercial Android app development experience
15 freelancers are bidding on average $940 for this job
Hi.. I am experienced with opencv and android.. can help you with this on hourly basis. I would also recommend you do the recognition at real time using android ocrs and drop the server usage in simple eq cases.
Goodday, Please see my qualifications at http://services.sideeffectsystems.com/CV.pdf Experience with OpenCV, Android Development on Linux Platform, Mysql , Java , REST, Websockets, SSL/TLS, wss protocol etc.