Android + GPS
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm looking to make an ultra-light prototype of an app, I'm a web developer so can handle that side, but would like help on the app.
The app features would be:
- No design or styling required
- To run on my Android phone (i.e. not published)
- Send a GPS location to a webpage (so I can then pass to a MySQL DB)
- An option to set the frequency of updates (10mins, 30mins, 1 hour etc...)
- I'd like it to be as passive as possible to save battery, so wanted to try GET GPS FIX, SEND UPDATE, CLOSE GPS USAGE then repeat
I haven't built the web side as yet, so can build that around your requirements and looking to keep things simple :)
I then need to do some research and have a 2nd phase to ask you about. Then finally, all being well, to actually make the full app.
This is my first project on here, but do check out [url removed, login to view] to see we are established.
Many thanks for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online