We are looking for PCB designer and manufacturer for designing expansion board to Beaglebone Black.
The expansion board should have the following specs (full list will delivered later on):
- 5" capacitive touch screen.
- 3 USB
- 1 USB OTG
- Battery power (we wish to gain 8-10 hours of normal use).
There is a simple board Tim Zaman has designed and we think it is a great start. ([url removed, login to view])
- GPRS/3G modem.
- WiFi (can USB dongle or onboard chip)
- NFC sensor.
- Magnetic card reader.
- Bluetooth (can USB dongle or onboard chip)
You can think of a device similar to POS but with a huge back end system.
We have a product designer who is responsible for the plastic case design. the final board design will need to compete his board spec (size, component location etc).
The expansion should work with Android based Beaglebone Black.
We need to know the following information:
1. PCB Design cost
2. Prototype cost (including parts and welding)
3. Manufacturing (Price per working piece)
21 freelancers are bidding on average $3283 for this job
shalom, I am experienced about developing beaglebone things. I have 6 beaglebones here (original, xM, black). I can help you with this project. The items you want to you will be paid.