I have a real time android game that runs using the gyro (gravity sensor).
I need a QA that can provide good reports and thorough report that includes:
1. general feel and comments for usability, suggestions for improvements if there are any
2. sounds, graphics. game play, lags, crashes, etc...
3. bugs report with severity, flow, expected result and actual result
3.1 screenshot for bugs when applicable
3.2 phone logs after crashes/exceptions
4. levels that are too difficult to pass or have some oddity, issues (we have 69 levels)
5. about the menu and level selections as well (how is the help page), etc..
After it we will need a verification of the bugs (builds will be delivered with information on which bugs were already solved in this build.
note that it can take a couple of days between builds.
The game is fun to play so it is a fun job to do.
Please contact only if you plan to send full report on all levels,
Please send a report example when you contact so we can evaluate the level of the reports that you produce.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
Greetings, I am a testing professional and would like to work with you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to bid on this project. Have a great day ahead. Gopi Kiran.
Hi, I have several android phones and a tablet's. Also I have a Android TV box which are popular novadays. I have great expirience in QA manual and automation.