QA an Android game
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 23
I have a real time android game that runs using the gyro (gravity sensor).
I need a QA that can provide good reports and thorough report that includes:
1. general feel and comments for usability, suggestions for improvements if there are any
2. sounds, graphics. game play, lags, crashes, etc...
3. bugs report with severity, flow, expected result and actual result
3.1 screenshot for bugs when applicable
3.2 phone logs after crashes/exceptions
4. levels that are too difficult to pass or have some oddity, issues (we have 69 levels)
5. about the menu and level selections as well (how is the help page), etc..
After it we will need a verification of the bugs (builds will be delivered with information on which bugs were already solved in this build.
note that it can take a couple of days between builds.
The game is fun to play so it is a fun job to do.
Please contact only if you plan to send full report on all levels,
Please send a report example when you contact so we can evaluate the level of the reports that you produce.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online