*** You must follow the instructions below and first research the posted links so you better understand the requirements before bidding. If from your message/bid it seems that you have not researched and/or answered my questions, I will hide your bid without consideration. ***
We'd like you to develop both an Apple and Android native app that allows businesses to accept credit card payments as a point-of-sale system, using tablets along with a card swiper, cash drawer, printer, and other hardware. We will NOT consider Titanium or any other cross-platform method as through experience we have learned about hardware compatibility issues.
1. Read feature list in attached file
2. Before you do anything, please view the following POS system to learn more about what I want: [url removed, login to view]
3. You can watch videos of functionality here: [url removed, login to view]
4. Sign up for a free demo of the app to interact directly with it: [url removed, login to view]
5. Review a couple more similar apps: 1) [url removed, login to view] 2) [url removed, login to view]
*** This will be a very long term relationship. If you do a good job, we will commit through contract to pay a monthly salary of $500-$1000 to continually improve the software.
I would like you to also PM me links to apps you have programmed, so I can review the customer ratings.
I am online constantly. If you have any questions, message me and I'll respond quickly.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $8592 for this job
Our team is well organized group of iOS and Android developers. We can develop both iPad, Android native apps as well as back end database. Please see my private message for detail.
Hi, We are a IT company in India and We are experts with Android and Iphone projects. We are very efficient with mobile based applications . More info is in PMB Regards, Sourabh
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.