Please refer to: [url removed, login to view]
The most content can be similar. But we need to build it differently. We want the navigator on top, not on side.
1) need to publish industrial news for material handlings, so need a section with "industrial news";. We want to use certain software to "grab" news from certain websites automatically, then we can briefly edit them, and publish them.
2) need to publish event information in the industry. so need a section with "event calendar"
3) Need to have a "marketplace" for people to list their offers freely but with email/phone be blocked, and only can be seen by registered members. This markerplace can be divided into "buy" and "sell" needs, and will be divided into several different product catagories (can be supplied by us).
4) left & right column will be placed with google adwords advertisement first, and may be replaced by paid advertisement in future. Top banner for paid advertisement.
5) Discussion forum, with different topics. The contents can be managed by editor, to avoid inappropriate talks.
6) use HTML5, to create an app for Android and Apple. People can download and use on smart cell phone. For the app, forum would be important, so people can interact daily.
7) Be able to manage the member subscription/unsubscription.
8) we also want to have a prize-award system, that will randomly select those daily users, to give them award. It can be put on homepage, ask the user to enter the email/contact for randomly selected prize everyday. But this feature will get online live later, maybe in half a year.
9) Since our targeted users are wordwide, we want to have the forum to have different languages. So, the first step is, we will create an english website. In future, it can be extended into different languages for news, marketplace and forum.
10) put on some social links, such as facebook, google+, linkedin, twitter, etc. Especially when people use forums, it can be sync with social networks, that would be best.
Please send me a proposal with overall draft and technical elements, and expected time/money spent, and expected results. We also need to know what's the basic requirement for the server, so we can rent appropriate servers in [url removed, login to view] you have any questions, please let me know. We may need a few email communications before we finalized this project.
We may just need to build part of the whole proposal, and will add other features in future.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hi, We have reviewed your project requirement for development of web portal and mobile apps. We have expertise with both. You can review our profile and check further. Look forward to work with you. Thanks,
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards