Enterprise mobile application development - iOS and Android
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12425 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Southwestern is a leading provider in educational products (reference books, CD's, children's books and online digital products) marketed direct to consumers.
Currently we opperate a dealer salesforce of between 2500-3000 to market these products. Currently order tracking, record of sales, weekly statistics etc... are all done OFFLINE.
Our goal is to completely digitize dealer bookkeeping and distribute tablets to our workforce fully by 2014. To do that, we need to build our our initial Version 1 application that will run on Galaxy Tab 2, iPad mini and iPad devices.
Please read this brief spec describing our business needs. We DO have an internal programming team, but limited experience and knowledge in native or native/hybrid application development
[url removed, login to view]
In addition to the BUSINESS requirements, we are looking for a firm that:
1) Has EXCELLENT communication skills and can work well with an internal team
2) Can deliver a fixed price quote and a proposal for VERSION 1 of this application (Order Form and Record of Sales)
3) Has strong design skills and can suggest specific UI/UX enhancements based on requirements and wireframes
4) An absolute MUST in the firm we choose is to have experience in complex, enterprise level application development. This means tying into several existing legacy IT systems (we'll provide API's), but also managing things like SYNC as well as application stability and managing multi-state development (offline vs online modes)
5) Strong preference would also be given to an approach that involves a cross platform framework to make future maintenance more feasible. We are expecting a native/hybrid app
6) Preference is given to companies applying in Canada or North America (simply past experience) but if you're outside of this region you can apply, but please clearly state past projects worked on, previous clients and how managing communication and time barriers will be overcome
7) Please clearly state a price range - if details or questions are needed, please ask, but we are looking to make a decision in 5-10 days and need that information to short-list
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online