The app is used to track times from employees and the smartphone is used as time terminal.
Basically it should contain just following features:
Browser should only show the content of the page and have a default start page set.
- Read NFC Tag and post the code of it to the website via POST with probably an hidden key.
- The Home Button of the phone shoul get you back to the start page (kind of reset).
- Exit of application is usually not necessary - probably using another button on the phone for that.
- Autostart on the phone, usually it runs all the time.
- Phone should switch off display as usual by the set time within the OS, but once you hold an nfc tag to the phone, it should wake up show the screen, so basically nfc should always run.(I believe this is OS related anyway as the Android SDK has quite some examples on NFC).
- The phone is only used for this purpose, but no need to root it.
- App does not need to go through Play Store, we can install it directly.
Payment terms can be discussed, but only with Milestone Payments.
Please show us what apps you have done. Of course needs to be stable,
and we need to see a working version before releasing a milestone.
As phone we most likely will use the: LG E610 Optimus L5 Smartphone
which has 4.0 and didn't see that there are any newer updates coming,
still it would be good if it's compatible to newer OS Versions (unless pricing goes up dramatically.
Please calculate some time for troubleshooting.
I have no clue about costs, but believe this is something pretty lean and simple.
Everything that is visible on the display (not settings) needs to be german (translations by us).
We need an invoice (through Freelancer or also direct invoice, whatever you prefer).
15 freelancers are bidding on average $662 for this job
Hello. We loved to convert the idea to app. Here is my works Our Work: http://www.bnbinfotech.com/our-work/ I am always available on skpe for quick communication. Thanks Param CTO, BNB Infotech