The goal of the project is to develop an application that can play IPTV Streams (Telenet Multicast - Belgium) on an Android Set-top-Box (Like the Utillite Value - [url removed, login to view] or Minix NEO X mini or equivalent)
The application should contain the following features:
* Application is for elderly people, interface should be simple, large and clear text
* Application should autostart at boottime and show the last channel viewed in fullscreen
* Display Streams provided over HTTP (multicast) MPEG2 transport stream with MPEG2 or MPEG4 program streams (TV+Radio)
* Via OK button on remote you should be able to switch between fullscreen mode and channel selectlist with logo and small preview (List on the left, Preview on the right)
* Up/Down would change the viewed channel
* Pressing numbers should switch to that channelnumber
* When switching the channel, the name, number and logo must be shown in a corner of the screen for a few seconds
* The channellist is split into TV and Radiochannels. Radio channels are on the same http streams as the TV
* The channellist and channel icons are downloaded by the box from a network location when updated on the network. Channellist can be different for each box because of resident interests or capabilities. When remote location not set in prefs or not available, use local channellist
* Application has a pincode to get into the info details of the box (current IP and network info, current stream info,...) and the possibility to proceed to the actual settingsscreen for application system settings.
* Must support Subtitles (embedded in the PID of the stream)
* Subtitle enable/disable, font size, position, color must be set via preferences
* Support teletext (embedded in the PID of the stream)
* Communicate via RS232 via build-in controller or USB to RS232 converter
* Can connect to RS232 of Philips Hotel TV (SerialXpress) to control TV power on/Off and other TV settings
* Can capture the IR stream of a Philips Hotel TV (probably on a control pin of RS232) to receive the pulses of the IR Remote. TV is receiving IR and will send it to a data connector at the back of the TV so set-top boxes can use this. Then you only need 1 remote control for TV and Set-top-box.
* Box will connect via HDMI
* Gets IP from DHCP or fixed, settings via application preferences
* RJ45 Wired will be used in normal situations, Wifi less
* Be able to set the screenmode 16:9 HD / Color / Saturation to get the best picture on the connected TV if possible
* Control via network
- Application must be controllable via UDP commands send from central server/computer (GET and SET)
- This way the application can be controlled via Touch PC, iPad, Phone, ...
- Must be able to switch channels (URI or Channel No.) and mode (full screen/Channellist)
- Change volume up/down/mute
- Power on/off (used to send the SerialX command to the TV to power of the TV and put the application in "Off" mode)
- Set subtitle settings (enable/disable,font, size, location, color)
- Show a fullscreen webpage (URL) for use in digital signage, foto's
- Show Youtube movies by sending URL to the box
- Reboot Android box
- Get Android box info (system version, IP, MAC,...)
- Get Application info (Version,...)
- Basic settings are stored locally, other settings can be set via network command
* Application watchdog to make sure Android Box / Application will be up and running 24/7
* Application will send a UDP heartbeat to central monitoring application with it IP/MAC/Version/... (on/off via preferences)
* Centralized updates of the app (Std. Android ?), via private store / network, not play Store. It is a private application.
* Develoment in Eclipse (Java) OR Windev Mobile 18 (Wlanguage and Java)
* EPG guide
* Schedule a recording to USB flash or SD card
* Include a very simple browser to surf the internet (via extended remote control with keyboard and air mouse)
13 freelancers are bidding on average €1648 for this job
Our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers have more than 6 years of experience in this field. We deliver 110% satisfactory quality service.---- Lets discuss on this project. Please check PMB
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
We are aggregated with innovation, creativity, ability, Knowledge, experience, convergent thinker, skills, professionalism etc. It'll be our pleasure to work with you. Check PM for more.