Android Quiz App (eclipse, SDK - xml, java)
This project was successfully completed by monojitasish for $277 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In4 days
I would like to have a simple quiz app on android using eclipse, SDK, AVD in java, xml. The quiz app would help them with their exam revision. It should be straightforward for me to add questions and answers to the app.
The app should have a splash screen and then go to a menu screen.
From a menu screen i'd like four options:
1) Flashcard quiz: A word will show up (randomised from a DB) then, at a press of a button, the definition of that word will display under the word
2) Multiple choice quiz: random questions from a DB together with 4 possible answers (radio buttons) At the end of the quiz, along with the quiz score, the user will be given the option to repeat missed questions.
The final page will show all the questions together with the correct answer.
3) A few static pages of text for revision notes in various topics
• I would like the app to run as standalone and not connect to the web for content. Users will download the app to their smartphone from the android store, for example. The users make their own quizzes and can store them as local files on the phone or sd card. Users must be able to enter text when creating questions and answer choices.
I will own the full source code, app and all copyrights etc.
The source code will be well documented.
The architecture must allow for future addition of new APIs.
Depending on your quality of work, I might contact you for further future development of this project.
Developer must have a can do attitude and be willing to provide feedback and ideas.
The app should work on all android versions and systems including tablets.
The system design should be flexible
Developer is an end-to-end solutions provider.
All testing will be 100% your responsibility. Bugs and other compatibility problems found after releasing will be your responsibility for up to 1 month after release.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online