Using a set of .NET APIs and SOAP protocol create a sales application that allows users of the application to connect to a backend server. The system will do the following:
1) Create Deals based on a complex matrix of payment codes stored locally on the device.
2) Allow for signature and passing of signature securely between the device and the server.
3) Play out videos pulled from the server to the SPECIFIC user and then store them locally. Do not leave application during playout.
4) View Powerpoint presentations pulled form the server to the SPECIFIC user and then store them locally. Do not leave application during viewing.
5) Collect from server approved contracts and report them to user.
UI will be provided along with detailed spec.
This application will be built natively on Android.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $2447 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Android Native app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks