I need a port of my tab based iOS app. It relies mostly on tables and parses from an XML file.
1. Main Menu - you start with the five categories and can drill down from there to show more information on each entry. The detail screen includes a photo, detail text, list of relevant Films/TV, ability to share via FB, email, twitter, etc, and the ability to mark as a favorite.
2. News - simple RSS feed displayed - drill down to web page
3. Film/TV - uses same data as main menu but filters down to entries that have film/tv data.
4. Favorites - You can favorite any entry in the Main Menu or Film/TV and it is added to an array that is displayed as a table view
5. More - support email, facebook link, newsletter signup, etc.
I can supply all artwork to sizes specified. I need this to run on Gingerbread or newer. The table views must scroll smoothly. For instance, the app should only redraw the parts of the screen that have changed. No jerkiness!