Project is to develop a basic android application that will display embedded videos from an existing live database record that belongs to a web application. In the web application, there are a list of users that each maintain their own web site within the main domain. This allows them to publish a single homepage video for their individual web site. When their hompage video is updated, it replaces the previous video. The Android application will:
* Be branded in line with existing web site application
* Provide three menu options within the application itself: view users, maintain favourites, view favourites videos.
* Display a list of existing users gained from the database
* Allow the handset user to view the list of users and to go directly to a chosen place in the list
* Allow the handset user to select one or more users from the list and save this to their favourites that are stored on the handset
* Allow the handset user to select and view the homepage video for each of the users stored in their favourites. Each video is an embed code from Youtube and hence will allow the video to be displayed from youtube but within the Android application.
Project will deliver a working android application includign configuration of the connecting web service as required. Pre-agreed price with osamaashraf is $250