Signing Up New Android Developer Google Play Account - Repost
I need some new Android Developer Google play accounts. I will pay $50-$100 on top of the $26 registration fee for each account, depending on the country of the account. I will pay you once the registration fee has been fully processed by Google and I'm able to login and change the password.
You must be in a country Google Wallet is supported. You can sign up using any credit, debit or gift card with the following logos: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa Electron, JCB
If you don't have a card, you can ask your friends or relatives to help you with their cards. The payment cards should be new that never used to register Google Wallet service before. Each Developer account should be registered with a unique card, and I will buy all your active accounts.
1. The credit card owner register a new google account, and purchase the Android developer account using google wallet.
2. After a few hours (up to 48hrs), if your registration is approved by google, just send me the approved screen shot. Next you can remove your credit card info from the account.
3. You send me the Google account's username, password and location you used to open the account. I will change them. After that I will make the payment.
Note: The Android market/Google play account has to be created keeping the below factors in mind
1) Each registration with a New IP and clear browser cookies and cache
2) Google account with a new, random recovery e-mail that was never used before, and the phone number and address should match the corresponding payment card bank information (just for the payment verification)
3) No privacy information (e.g. phone, payment card) has been linked with the account, so you don't need to worry.
Please let me know ASAP if interested.
If you can not bid, please add to your account any of the skills specified in the project. Thank you.