I want to get a simple App done to work on an android Tablet, in particular this one:
It has to do the following:
1. Scan/listen to serial data streams on a serial port via USBUART bridge. (like FTDI and Prolific USB to UART adapters).
2. the data will be in form of a stream of data : 9600 baud, NO parity and 1 Stop bit.
The streams will look something like this:
84 C9 00 01 02 0D 0A
84 E2 00 01 02 0D 0A
84 E1 00 01 02 0D 0A
85 22 00 01 00 0D 0A
84 E6 00 01 00 0D 0A
84 E8 00 01 00 0D 0A
84 67 00 01 00 0D 0A
84 E9 00 01 00 0D 0A
There are NO spaces in the data. As you can see, the stream is made of 7 bytes.
The first 2 bytes are the door addresses.
so in this case Door1 has address : (HEX) $84$C9
and last door, Door8 has address: $84$E9
The Application must do the following:
When it receives a string of data and it recognises any of the above addresses, it must flash the display and display the door NUMBER.
also do the following:
- Make an Alarm sound
- Flash/display all the doors that are being reported on the data stream (doors will only be reported if they are open).
-Store this event in a CSV/text file with TIMESTAMPS
- Send email(s) to the list of admins everytime any door is open
- send the stored CSV file to the admins via emails every 24 hours.
Is possible, I would like to display a MAP with the door locations indicated and Flash them up when every the door is opened. (like a floor plan with door locations)
i would like the source code to this app too with comments in case I need to modify it.
I would like it within a week of the full working (i,e, delivery on Tuesday 2nd of APR) and can spend upto £100 (GBP).
Can you do this?
Some simple request:
1. Please read and understand the requirements; only get in touch if you really are able to do this.
2. Do NOT ask me to increase the budget please.
3. Please understand that it needs to be delivered on time (i,e, delivery on Tuesday 2nd of APR).