implementing simple mobile application(HM)
This project was awarded to Rashid9171 for $24 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
In this project you are asked to implement a simple mobile application that manages student registrations. This application supposed to have three tabs. (If you like, you can suggest better UI designs).
• The first tab, administration tab, used to input data such as, faculties, de- partments, and lecturer etc. So, this tab is used get general information of a university. Because of this reason, this tab should have buttons such as, “add”,”delete”,“update” and ”search“ etc.
• The second tab, registration tab, used to register a student. To do this, stu- dents should have a Student ID (10 digit, generate it randomly), gender (male or female, use radio buttons), name, last name, Faculty, Department, Advisor (for the last three fields, users select defined names from the administration). To finish the registration task, add some buttons such as, ”register”, ”cancel“, ”update”, and ”search“ in order to make general solutions.
• The third tab, students tab, displays all student that have been registered so far. When ever a student name is clicked on the list, all information of the student should be displayed within a pop up frame (window, or in a message dialog box).
• Java files
• XML files (both of layout and string files) • Screen Shot
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online