I have attached 2 files (I have these in different formats too, depending on what works best for you):
1. Film reel with company name on it and &acirc;€œexample&acirc;€ dog in background
a. This is just an example to show you kind of how I want it. I do not want to use this dog graphic however.
2. A Dog Vector file
a. I want this dog to REPLACE the one on the film reel logo.
I want the logo to be animated as follows:
1. The TEXT (Bitterroot Beagle Productions) and the white areas inside the film reel AND around the dog needs to be transparent (alpha channel) so the background footage I use in the video will be visible as the logo moves.
2. It needs to be in a high quality video format like an MOV file (NOT FLASH).
3. It needs to be formatted for use in my High Definition video productions (1440X1080).
4. The logo needs to start out the size of a dot (INVISIBLE) in the upper left part of the frame. As it gets progressively larger, it needs to slowly rotate COUNTER-CLOCKWISE and stop in the lower right part of the frame. Once the logo stops the dog needs to become animated &acirc;€“ jump out of the film reel and run off screen to the left.
The animation needs to not only look professional, but offer high impact to the video as well.
Is this something you can do? Have you done anything similar that I can see an example of?
How much would this cost?