Multi-agent based system
This project was awarded to michaelsmallegan for $20 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $30 AUD / hour
I need someone who has experience in the area of simulation, modelling, agent-based systems, artificial intelligence, machine learning and programming
1) Discuss and suggest available options (material and method, e.g. existing software, tool, method etc.) for the development of a new project.
2) Configure an existing tool or develop a method or tool for selected option in item (1)
A brief summary of the task to be discussed (development will be a separate project):
1) Creation of an artificial agent-based systems
2) Define physical parameters for the agents and its physical 2D environment.
3) Define general rules of how agents can move in a 2D environment and within the predefined boundaries.
4) Train (using machine learning) the agents using historical data to create each agent's profile (and calibrate its parameters)
5) Develop simulations to study how different combination of agents will potentially behave given their profiles (past behaviours)
6) Visualise the animations of the simulation
7) [read/write data being processed from/to a database]
Please contact me if you need more information!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online