Designing a tutorial video for a game.
Please put: "Kinect Flash Design" in the subject to let us know you are real.
Looking for a designer to make a short hand drawn instruction video for a rehabilitation game (see attachment video called "output" for example)
We want the video to be a very simple hand drawn animation to make sure the user knows exactly what they need to do to make their character on the screen move.
How our system works: Kinect for Windows captures a persons movement
What is the objective of the game: (there are 2 kinds of movements possible, weight shift left/right and squat)
- shift your weight side to side at the hips to turn the skier and go between the poles
- squat under beams when indicated
(see video "gameplay" for example- first 10 seconds is the game and the second 5 seconds is what the person needs to do with their body)
If you have questions please let me know.
1. Please do not bid if you cannot do this job.
2. We have many other games like this so if you do a good job we will award the others as well.
3. Please send portfolio as well.
4. payment upon completion only